Paradisus Los Cabos
Paradisus Los Cabos - All Inclusive Luxury Beach Resort
Sitting alongside a stunning beach with amazing views of the Sea of Cortés, the Paradisus Los Cabos is a recently-renovated, luxury all-inclusive resort. Set on 18.5 acres of land and located in Los Cabos, Paradisus Los Cabos offers world-class facilities, including the adults-only Royal Service with personalized Butler Service, Family Concierge; a unique vacation experience catering to the needs of our smallest guests, YHI Spa, Life Enriching Experience program, and flexible and modern meeting facilities equipped with the latest technology.
Paradisus Los Cabos
- Beachfront luxury resort located 15 miles from the airport over a unique swimmable beach
- Seven restaurants offering world class à la carte cuisine including an international breakfast buffet restaurant and 7 bars
- One of the largest Convention Centers in the destination with over 13,500 square feet of meeting space and 8 breakout rooms
- Lush gardens, terraces and open areas for weddings and events
- A unique experience for every guest, from exclusivity for adults in Royal Service to wellbeing for families in the Family Concierge area
- Enjoy life-enriching experiences by Paradisus with our professional and caring staff
Paradisus Los Cabos offers a wide variety of activities for all ages, guest interaction and life enrichment are part of the package at this resort. Our guest can enjoy several options including sushi workshops, tequila tastings and much more.
- Mini Club for children aged between 4 and 12 years of age for all children in the resort, 7 days a week at no extra cost
- Kids’ lounge, lunch and drinks
- Creative space
- Mini Olympics
- Face painting
- Treasure hunts
- Beach Games
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Football table
- Water basketball
- Water polo
- Giant chess
- Movie nights
Activities for Adults
- Sports activities for adults: yoga, fitness, table tennis, zumba, beach volleyball, beach football
- 1 pool with activities: water zumba, volleyball and basketball
- Dance classes
- Different workshops (cocktails, sushi, Spanish omelette, guacamole)
- Evening activities: cultural shows with the best national talent
- Live music in the evenings
- Casino night
- Lobby bar & chill-out Gabi Club every night of the week with themes such as Latin night, disco party, resident DJ and many more.
Enjoy yourself at the best golf courses
Practice your best shot at the Meliá hotels that offer golf courses. Complete your stay by practicing your favourite sport at a short distance from the hotel. There are golf greens of several levels for the enjoyment of professionals as well as novices, where you'll be able to attend either a golf tournament or just enjoy classes at the golf club. The perfect physical activity to activate your body during your holiday, and the best way to relax after a day of work.
Meetings and events
Paradisus Los Cabos is one of the premiere convention and meeting hotels in Los Cabos. The resort host weddings, business meetings, conventions and galas.